James L. Morrison, “JL”, has more than 20 years of experience as a database professional and business intelligence developer. Prior to joining AAC, he worked as a BI developer/architect for a major international law firm. While there, he served as the lead technical resource through the firm’s conversion project from one leading software vendor to another. JL has designed and developed many custom reporting solutions and integrations for two leading software vendors. Before working in the legal industry, he worked as a database architect and ETL developer for a direct/multi-channel marketing company.
JL received an undergraduate degree in Decision Science and Information Systems, Computer Science from the University of Kentucky.
Ask Me About:
- Financial System Installation, Upgrades, and Maintenance
- Customizations and Enhancements
- Reporting Solutions
- Data Extraction, Translation, Loading and Reconciliation
- Data Integrity and Clean-up
- Post Conversion Support
- SQL Development and Training
- SQL Server Installation, Maintenance, and Performance Tuning