Cheryl has 30+ years of experience in the legal industry. She has worked on several upgrades and mergers in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. Cheryl plays a key role in the setup and training of implementations as well as providing support services to clients. She also has experience with setting up systems to meet international requirements.
She graduated from DePaul University with a Bachelor of Science in Commerce with a concentration in Accounting.
Ask Me About:
- General Ledger and Financial Statements
- General Ledger Transactions & Setup
- Multi-Book Configuration and Implementation
- Multi-Currency Configuration and Implementation
- Growth Management: Adding offices, departments
- Business Process Review/Re-Engineering
- Implementation Projects
- Post Conversion Support
- Financial Applications Training
- Bill Format Development
When not working, Cheryl can be found outdoors enjoying her favorite hobbies: hiking, golfing or relaxing at the beach.