Mr. Starkie is a Certified Public Accountant who received his undergraduate degree from the University of Alabama and his M.B.A. from Auburn University Montgomery. Mr. Starkie has worked in various accounting and finance roles in multiple industries during his career, most recently working for an AmLaw 25 firm where he spent several years as the Accounting & Compliance Manager before moving to the role of Finance Manager. As an AAC consultant, Mr. Starkie is able to draw on his wide range of experience to deliver consulting services in process review and improvement, general ledger setup including multibook and multicurrency, and financial statements and reporting.
Ask Me About:
- Process Review and Design
- Data Analysis
- Conversion Assistance
- System Testing and Problem-Solving
- Project Management
- General Ledger and Financial Statements
- Multi Currency Configuration and Implementation
- Multi Book Configuration and Implementation
- Multi Jurisdictional Accounting Structures
You can contact Ben Starkie at email@example.com.