– AUG 6, 2017 – AAC, Inc. announced today the expansion of its Financial System Selection Group (FSSG), to meet the increasing demands of law firms. While these services have always been an integral part of AAC consulting engagements, the pace at which the legal industry is changing has prompted AAC to expand and make this a more focused team effort.
The AAC FSSG team assists law firms with the selection of a wide spectrum of financial software offerings, from individual applications such as File Opening, Expense Reporting, Profitability and Budgeting to complete financial system replacements.
AAC is uniquely positioned to offer these services as the only consulting company that has extensive hands-on experience with multiple legal financial software platforms on a worldwide basis. Since its founding in 1996, law firms have looked to AAC for independent and unbiased advice. In today’s world of increased confidentiality requirements, AAC is also the only consulting firm with a “no subcontractor’ policy in the US and a fully implemented security plan.
The AAC FSSG team’s expertise compels firms to implement a well thought-out and executed selection plan, including:
• Functional requirements development using tools developed reflecting years of experience within law firms around the world
• RFP development and response evaluation
• Management of the product evaluation and demonstration process
• Development of an accurate budget, encompassing both spend and expense modeling
• Coordination of decision making and preparation of supporting Management Committee presentations
“We are pleased to be able to respond to the volume of law firms entering the search arena for new financial software with our tried and true methodology. The unparalleled experience of our consultants allows AAC to guide our clients as they make these important decisions,” stated Beth O’Connor, President of AAC. “We have had the honor of working with over 300 law firms around the world and the formation of FSSG allows us to respond to their needs in a more efficient way.”
AAC, Inc. is a full-service consulting group specializing in the implementation, enhancement, and operation of financial systems used by law and professional services firms. More information is available at www.aac-us.com.
For further information, please contact Julie Lindsay at email@example.com.
AAC, Inc. Welcomes Swen Nielsen
AAC enhances service capabilities with addition of industry veteran
EDGARTOWN, MA – March 13, 2017 – AAC, Inc. is excited to announce that financial management systems expert Swen Nielsen has joined AAC as a Senior Consultant. Within this role, Swen will provide a variety of services including system selection assistance, project management, development solution services and conversion assistance.
AAC, Inc. Further Strengthens Focus on Client Services
AAC continues growth naming client relationship focused executives
EDGARTOWN, MA – January 5, 2017 – AAC, Inc. announced an initiative to increase focus on its clients, appointing two industry veterans to lead the endeavor. Marybeth Celorier will serve as Vice President – Professional Services.
Holland & Knight Live on a Major Vendor in 13 Months
International Firm with 1,800 Users Converts to a major vendor in 13 Months
ATLANTA – September 13, 2016 – A major legal software company announced today that leading global law firm, Holland & Knight, is live and fully operational after a short 13-month implementation. Holland & Knight is a global law firm with more than 1,200 lawyers and other professionals in 27 offices throughout the world. Holland & Knight successfully replaced the functionality of their former system with a major legal software company and are currently in the process of implementing many new features.