Beth, Principal and Founder of AAC, Inc. is a Certified Public Accountant who received her undergraduate degree from Western Illinois University and her M.B.A. from DePaul University. Beth is widely acknowledged as an expert in the area of financial systems implementations and is a frequent lecturer at industry conferences. She has extensive experience in professional services accounting.
Beth began her career in 1983 and has acted as Project Manager for two leading software vending companies. In 1996 Beth formed AAC, Inc. and concentrates on providing consulting services to major professional services firms throughout the world.
Ask Beth About:
- System Selection
- Implementation Projects
- General Ledger and Financial Statements
- General Ledger Transaction Configuration and Set up
- Business Process Review/Re-engineering
- Growth Management: Adding offices, departments, etc.
- Post Conversion Support
- Multi-Book Configuration and Implementation
- Multi-Currency Configuration and Implementation
If Beth wasn’t a consultant, she would be a crossing guard for school children.