Mr. Bressi is a Certified Public Accountant who joined AAC in the beginning of 2007. He has over 25 years of experience in the accounting, law firm and professional services financial management software industries. Mr. Bressi’s career includes working for a CPA firm, holding two controller positions at law firms and being a project manager for a major legal software vendor as well as the Director of Consulting Services for that vendor. As an AAC consultant, Mr. Bressi is able to draw on his vast experience and provide top notch consulting services in managing complex implementation projects, business process design, review and re-engineering, executive level training as well as data integrity validation. He is well known as an expert in legal software. Mr. Bressi excels in building order from chaos.
Ask Me About:
- System Selection
- Implementation Projects
- General Ledger and Financial Statements
- General Ledger Transaction Configuration and Set up
- Applications Training
- Business Process Review/Re-engineering
- Growth Management: Adding offices, departments, etc.
- Post Conversion Support
- Multi Currency Configuration and Implementation
- Task Based Billing Set up and Consulting
You can contact Chuck Bressi at firstname.lastname@example.org.